The vitamin supplement Becosules Capsule is used to treat and prevent Vitamin B complex and C deficiency in patients with decreased intake due to restricted or unbalanced diet, as in anorexia, diabetes mellitus, obesity, alcoholism, antibiotic treatment, prolonged diarrhea, and in chronic digestive disorders.
It can also be taken when there are more needs because of a quick metabolism, such as a fever. Micronutrient deficits during pregnancy or breastfeeding can also be treated with it. It contains a variety of vitamins that aid in addressing the body’s nutritional deficiencies.
The vitamin B complex acts as a cofactor of numerous enzymes that control the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, and vitamin C participates in oxidative biochemical events such as collagen production and the conversion of folic acid to folinic acid.
Do not take more than your doctor has prescribed for you each day. Becosules Capsules Uses to treat pernicious anemia, inform your doctor before taking it. If you encounter any allergic reactions while taking medication, speak with your doctor.
B Complex supports healthy cells, eyesight, digestion, RBC growth, nerve function, cardiovascular health, hormone production, and brain function in Becosule capsules. B Complex benefits many individuals, including the sick, pregnant, and malnourished.
Collagen creation, the growth of healthy skin, the regeneration of damaged tissues, and the healing of wounds all need vitamin C. The generation of WBCs strengthens the immune system, enhances memory and cognition, and lowers the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure.
Calcium pantothenate is a successful therapy for osteoporosis, hypocalcemia, cholesterol, and vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Osteoporosis, vitamin inadequacies, excessive cholesterol, and hypocalcemia may all be treated with calcium pantothenate.
Becosules capsules’ advantages:
- Scurvy and acne
- Hair thinning and graying
- A cardiovascular condition
- Managing one’s weight and anaemia
- A lack of vitamins and calcium
- Strange dietary intake
- Gastrointestinal issues that persist
- Arthritis and neuralgia
- Spasms and cramps in the muscles
Becosules Capsules Uses during pregnancy, when there may be greater nutritional needs, and during the period following surgery for people with diabetes mellitus. However, if you are pregnant, speaking with a doctor before using Becosules is best.
USES OF BECOSULES CAPSULES IN THERAPY
Vitamin B-complex and vitamin C insufficiency or requirements are treated with it in cases where:
- Reduced intake brought on by a restrictive or imbalanced diet
- antibiotic use, persistent diarrhoea, and long-term digestive problems
- increased needs brought on by a fever’s rapid metabolism
- deficits in certain micronutrients during pregnancy or breast-feeding
Therapeutic Indications Of Becosules Capsule
Becosule Capsules are indicated for the treatment of patients with deficiencies of or increased requirement for Vitamin B-Complex, and Vitamin C. Such patients and conditions are listed below:
- Decreased Intake due to restricted or unbalanced diet as in diabetes, anorexia, alcoholism, and obesity.
- Reduced Availability during treatment with antimicrobials which alter common intestinal flora, in long term diarrhea and in chronic gastro-intestinal disorders.
- Enhances requirements due to increased metabolic rate as in fever and tissue generation wastage, e.g., febrile illness, chronic or acute infections, burns, surgery, and even fractures.
- Micronutrient deficiencies during lactation or pregnancy.
Warnings & Precautions For Intake
- Becosule capsules usage in patients with deficiencies or increased requirement of vitamin B-Complex, and Vitamin C should be accompanied by particular therapy for primary illness.
- Treatment with Becosule capsule should be continued only until the problem is recovered or the need for supplementation exists.
- Pyridoxine in becosule might reduce the therapeutic effects of levodopa in Parkinson’s disease.
- Riboflavin in becosule might give your urine yellow color and it might feel like a symptom of jaundice. But, if the issue persists then you can consult a doctor.